MTN is giving its subscribers 500MB data for free to access their selected e-Learning sites, this data is valid till 11:59 PM of that same day. By default, you can use this data on some selected e-Learning sites, as an attempt to use it to access other sites/apps won’t work. However, with the help of some selected VPN apps, you can use 500MB to browse and download anything from the internet.
If you’ve been following our posts in the past couple of days, you should have come across posts teaching you how to set this up. Regardless of this, individuals have laid complaints about the VPN recommended to them not working for them. Well, we’ll be looking at how we can use HA Tunnel Plus VPN to power all apps with the 500MB e-Learning data on MTN.
How to power MTN e-Learning data using HA Tunnel Plus VPN
- Visit any of these sites, schoolgate.ng or mobileclassroom.com.ng with your MTN SIM card. It’s advisable to have little data on your MTN SIM card to be able to claim the 500MB data.
- Wait on any of the websites for a minute or two to receive the free 500MB data from MTN. You would receive a text message from MTN telling you about the data.
- Download and install HA Tunnel Plus VPN from Google Playstore and download this MTN e-Learning config file here.
- Launch the HA Tunnel Plus VPN, tap the three-dot at the top corner, select Import/Export, tap Import Config, locate the file in your device folder, and tap on it to import.
- Tap START to connect the VPN.
Now, I know some of you would face the issue of getting the 500MB e-Learning data. Not to worry, I’ve got a video tutorial showing you how you can get the 500MB data. Feel free to hit the thumbs up button if you find it helpful, and you can also hit the subscribe button if you want to receive more tutorials from us, no pressure with that. Here’s the video tutorial.
You can keep enjoying this free browsing cheat daily, all you need to do is to repeat the steps every day. There are different ways you can use to share the data to both PC and Android devices. They are:
- How to share a VPN connection over Android hotspot to PC (No root!)
- How to share an Android VPN connection over a WiFi hotspot
I hope this was helpful and you were able to set up this free browsing cheat. If you encounter any issue in configuring the tweak to work for you, feel free to leave a query in the comment section below.