Estimated reading time: 6 minute(s)
To our greatest surprise the MTN 50MB free browsing cheat is still blazing and today, we are going to learn how to use the MTN 50MB free browsing cheat on HTTP Injector. There are various things that are required for this tweak to work, they are;
- HTTP Injector app – Download here
- SSH account (In any case you’re still finding it difficult in creating SSH account, I advice you to learn how to from this article – How to create SSH account )
- MTN SIM card with no airtime or data
- Android device
How to use the MTN 50MB free browsing cheat on HTTP Injector
- Launch the HTTP Injector app, click on this sign ≡ that can be located at the top-corner of your screen.
- Tap Payload Generator and another window will open.
- Under the Payload, select Normal.
- URL/Host – mtn1app.mtn.com.
- Request Method – CONNECT.
- Injection Method – Normal.
- Query Method – Leave it un-ticked.
- Extra Header – Tick Online Host, Keep Alive and User Agent.
- Extra – Leave it un-ticked.
- Click GENERATE PAYLOAD.
- It should take you back to the app’s homepage, simply click on this sign ≡ once more and tap SSH Settings.
- Under the SSH Tunnel Settings, fill in your SSH Host, SSH Port, Username and Password/Passphrase with the information from your created SSH account.
- On the homepage, look under the Payload, you will see the Remote Proxy. Tap the pencil sign on the right corner.
- Under the Proxy IP/Host, fill in 10.199.212.2, while for the Port, fill in 8080 and click SAVE.
- Now, back to the homepage, click START at the top of your screen, wait for 5-10 seconds, your VPN should connect successfully.
This tweak is a 50MB free browsing cheat, once you exhaust the 50MB data, you will no longer be able to use it until the next day. For those of you who find it hard with creating the payload, you can copy this payload and paste it on your HTTP injector.
CONNECT [host_port] [protocol][crlf]Host: mtn1app.mtn.com[crlf]X-Online-Host: mtn1app.mtn.com[crlf]Connection: Keep-Alive[crlf]User-Agent: [ua][crlf][crlf]