Estimated reading time: 5 minute(s)
The MTN 50MB free browsing cheat has been blocked on various VPNs such as HTTP Injector, KPNTunnel Revolution, Spark VPN, Combo VPN, AnonyTun VPN but not Tweakware VPN app. Tweakware VPN has surprised everyone by being one of the only few apps that the MTN 50MB free browsing host can work with. So, in this tutorial, we are going to walk through the MTN 50MB free browsing settings for Tweakware VPN.
Before you head on, I would advise you to download Tweakware VPN straight into your Android smartphone, you can click here to download the Tweakware app.
MTN 50MB free browsing settings for Tweakware VPN
- Launch the Tweakware VPN app, tap on SETTINGS at the top corner and open CUSTOM TWEAK by tapping on it.
- On the next page, simply fill in the settings as follows;
> SELECT CONNECTION MODE: HTTP > SERVER PORT: 8080 > HOST HEADER: mtn1app.mtn.com > SELECT HEADER LINE TYPE: Singleline > Do not mark “REVERSE PROXY“. > PROXY HOST: 10.199.212.2 > PROXY PORT: 8080
- Go back to the Tweakware VPN homepage, select CUSTOM as the mode. This can be located underneath the Free Server tab.
- Hit connect and wait for 5-10 seconds for it to connect.
Tweakware also gives you the option to import config files already created by another individual. You can download the Tweakware config file for this particular tweak from here.
How to import a Tweakware config file
- On the homepage of Tweakware VPN, tap on “SETTINGS” and select “IMPORT TWEAK” option and locate the .twk file and select it to import the settings to Tweakware.
- Now, go to homepage, choose FREE server and select “IMPORT TWEAK” option and finally, connect.
This procedure makes things easier for you, but sometimes, it won’t work for you that’s why I’ve showed you the settings for this tweak in case any of that happens. Did you enjoy this tutorial, don’t forget to share this post using the share buttons below.