There’s an alternative app to the Tweakware VPN app that can be used for the MTN 50MB free browsing. Many of our users have complained about Tweakware VPN being slow, that’s why we’ve always advised for you to make use of SSH-enabled VPN apps but unfortunately, the cheat has been blocked on those apps.
At the moment, this cheat only works on Tweakware VPN & Stark VPN with the discovery of more apps that still supports this cheat on-going. On this article, we are going to take a look at the settings for this 50MB cheat on Stark VPN.
I won’t bore you with all the folks & tales, so let’s go straight to the main topic of this article. Here are the items that you are going to require for this tweak to work.
- An Android smartphone.
- An MTN SIM card with no airtime or active data plan.
- Spark VPN – Download here or here (Alternative source).
MTN 50MB free browsing settings on Stark VPN
- Launch the Stark VPN app, tap on CUSTOM.
- On the next page, simply fill in the settings as follows;
> SELECT CONNECTION MODE: HTTP > SERVER PORT: 8080 > HOST HEADER: mtn1app.mtn.com or Smartapp.mtnnigeria.net:8080 > SELECT HEADER LINE TYPE: Singleline > Do not mark “REVERSE PROXY“. > PROXY HOST: 10.199.212.2 > PROXY PORT: 8080
- Go back to the Stark VPN homepage, select CUSTOM as the TWEAKS. This can be located underneath the Free Server tab.
- Hit connect and wait for 5-10 seconds for it to connect.