MTN has an automated recharging service called, MTN Auto TopUp. A solution designed to help customers manage their airtime and data availability need more seamlessly, by setting a time or threshold for automatic airtime and data recharges.
MTN introduced this service last month and it has been helpful since then. The service gives MTN customers complete control to easily manage their airtime with a simple and secure single sign-on and set-up process.
It is accessible via MTN Web, USSD and MyMTN App enabling new and existing subscribers to activate Auto TopUp, manage threshold and payment preferences, review transaction logs, add beneficiaries and cancel Auto Top-Up whenever they wish.
How to set up MTN Auto TopUp
- To activate Auto TopUp and experience easy automatic recharge, MTN subscribers can visit mtnautotopup.mtnonline.com.
- Tap ‘Sign Up to Get Started.’
- Enter an MTN phone number and confirm it (You need to provide a six-digit OTP code to confirm the phone number).
- After providing the OTP, you need to fill in your personal details such as Name, E-mail address, and Password. Select your customer type, tick the box and click sign up.
You should see the dashboard where you can set up an auto topup service. There are two options available to you for this service:
- Auto recharge – Here, you get to set up auto-recharge so you never run out of airtime or data.
- Schedule recharge – Here, you get to choose the time the phone number gets to receive the airtime or data.
Once a customer selects their top-up preferences, Auto TopUp monitors their balance using the payment details provided. Making sure that top-ups recur automatically according to selected criteria.
You need to add a payment option before you can begin to use this platform. Adding a payment option eases payments for your airtime or data purchases on MTN Auto TopUp. You can complete this process in 2 easy steps:
- Log in to your Auto TopUp account and click on the activate account button.
- Create a payment profile by adding a debit or enabling your MTN Auto TopUp wallet. Taking both steps should help you with activating your account.
The introduction of the Auto Top-Up service should help MTN customers experience new levels of simplicity, and convenience when it comes to recharging their lines.
Thanks for connecting for this free network
I was credited with 2.00 GB for N1380 including vat and I couldn’t subscribe anything with my mTN line,I want to cancel this subscription