MTN Biz Plus is a prepaid service that provides customers with better pricing which introduces lower cost on-net GSM voice, data and SMS bundles targeted primarily for the SMEs.
MTN Biz Plus offers a cost-effective call rate of 11.26k/sec for calls across all local networks in Nigeria; after a daily access fee of N7.68k. MTN customers using this service get to enjoy:
- Data plan from N350.
- Business capacity building tips to help SMEs develop business-specific knowledge, with access to rich content on a dedicated portal
- Caller Ring-Back Tone (CRBT) Tailored audio content to be played on SME’s caller’s phone (can be added avenue for more advertising if SMEs desire)
- Digital Capacity Building insights training on whatsApp
- Enterprise CallerFeel (i.e. pop-up notification that allows businesses to advertise, share status updates, upcoming event details, etc.)
- Highly competitive voice call rate to all local networks @ only 11.26 kobo/sec with a daily access fee of just N10.
|BizPlus Mobile Tariff Plan|
|Description||Tariff (without VAS)||Tariff (with VAS)|
|Daily Access Fee||N7.68||N10.00|
|Voice Calls to MTN Lines||11.26k/Sec||11.26k/Sec|
|Voice Calls to Other Local Networks||11.26k/Sec||11.26k/Sec|
|SMS to MTN Lines||N4||N4|
|SMS to Other Local Networks||N4||N4|
|TN BizPlus Bundles + Add-ons|
|Description||Bundle Names||Add-ons||Price||Data||Validity||Bundle Activation (SMS to 131)||Keywords to Cancel Auto-renewal(SMS to 131)|
|Special Data Bundle||BizPlus Basic||Data + Business Tips||350||1GB||3 days||Basic||No Basic|
|Social Media Bundles||SMB Lite||Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp||150||750MB||2 days||SBL||No SBL|
|SMB Blaze||Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp||350||2GB||3 days||SBB||No SBB|
How to join MTN Biz Plus
- Dial ∗460∗1# on your phone or SMS 460 to 131 to migrate to the MTN Biz Plus Service Class.
- After successful migration, dial ∗460∗2# to access bundles and select any bundle of choice or send the appropriate number via SMS short code number to enjoy your preferred service. See the subscription plan above for the appropriate SMS/USSD entry code to choose from.
There are no charges for dialling the access code, ∗460∗1#. Every customer can move in and out of service by themselves via a shortcode for free. Note however that every customer shall be charged N100 when he/she migrates to another service within 30 days after the previous migration.