The MTN e-Learning cheat is still working, despite sharing how you can get access to this cheat using the HA Tunnel Plus VPN some days back, some users still find it difficult with using it.
Truth is, there are a handful of VPN apps you can use for the cheat, one of them is 24clan VPN Lite. It’s not a VPN new to the free browsing cheat area, so it doesn’t need much introduction. So let’s see how to set up the e-Learning cheat on your MTN SIM card using this VPN.
MTN e-Learning 500MB daily free browsing cheat settings for 24clan VPN Lite
- Visit screenclass.com, navigate through the website until you receive a pop-up notification telling you about the 500MB data you’ve received.
- Download and install 24clan VPN Lite from Google Playstore.
- Launch the VPN, you should see two rectangular boxes on the screen, tap the second box to see the config files available. Select NG | MTN 500MB DAILY as shown in the image below by clicking on it.
- Tap the big red icon on the main page, wait for some seconds and it would connect.
The truth is, you don’t need to visit an e-Learning website before you can receive the free 500MB data. Connecting to the VPN app will gift you the data automatically (in most cases).
There are different procedures to take if you want to share this data on both PCs and Android devices. They are:
- How to share a VPN connection over Android hotspot to PC (No root!)
- How to tether Android VPN connection to PC using PdaNet+
- How to share an Android VPN connection over a WiFi hotspot
You can check your MTN e-Learning data balance by dialling ∗131∗4#. Finally, you need to view ads on the app to have more time to use it.
I hope this tutorial was helpful to you and you were able to set up this free browsing cheat. If you encounter any issue with configuring this tweak, feel free to leave your query in the comment section below.