So far, the only working cheat is the 50MB daily free browsing cheat on the MTN network, and to add to this, there is the E-Learning 500MB daily free browsing cheat. The FREE 500MB for Government e-learning websites give you a daily 500MB data bonus that allows you to browse three government e-learning sites for primary, secondary and tertiary education.
The MTN E-Learning 500MB daily free browsing cheat would give you the chance to enjoy 500MB of free data on your MTN SIM card. This free data offer is open to all MTN customers and can only be used to access all configured government e-learning websites however, we would be able to power this data to work on all apps with the help of a VPN called TunnelTweak.
- A registered 3G, most preferably 4G MTN SIM card with no active data or credit used for browsing.
- TunnelTweak VPN – Download here.
MTN E-Learning 500MB daily free browsing cheat setup
- Visit schoolgate.ng or mobileclassroom.com.ng with the MTN SIM you want to use for this 500MB cheat.
- Wait on any of the websites for a minute or two to receive the free 500MB data from MTN. You would receive a text message from MTN telling you about the data.
- Launch the TunnelTweak app, refresh the server list, select MTN 500MB tweak, click START and wait for the VPN to connect. As soon as the VPN gets connected, you can minimize the VPN and use the 500MB data.
Note that you need a working internet connection to refresh the server list on the TunnelTweak VPN. You can keep enjoying this free browsing cheat daily, all you need to do is to repeat the steps every day. There are different ways you can use to share the data to both PC and Android devices. They are:
- How to share a VPN connection over Android hotspot to PC (No root!)
- How to share an Android VPN connection over a WiFi hotspot
I hope this was helpful and you were able to set up this free browsing cheat. If you encounter any issue in configuring the tweak to work for you, feel free to leave a query in the comment section below.