Estimated reading time: 6 minute(s)
Here on this blog, we are going to try our possible best to cover the MTN free browsing cheat settings on all VPN apps available. If you have been following this blog closely, you should have learnt the MTN free browsing cheat settings for Combo VPN and Hammer VPN respectively.
Here today, we are going to take a close look at another app called AnonyTun VPN. We are going to learn how to set the MTN free browsing to work on this app. Let’s get started.
MTN free browsing cheat settings on AnonyTun VPN
There are things that you are going to need for this tweak to work, they are;
- An MTN SIM card without data
- Default MTN APN settings
- AnonyTun VPN – Download AnonyTun VPN here for Android
Now that you’ve gotten all that you need, it’s time for us to go to the main part of this article, but as usual, I always save you the time of not having to finish this tutorial before you can know the settings.
Thankfully, a video tutorial has been provided for you to learn, and as usual, it is short fast and easy to learn. The video is just 1 minute, 55 seconds, if you’re interested, watch the video below.
On the other hand, if you are like me that doesn’t have data to use on the video, keep on reading this article and follow the steps;
- Launch the Combo VPN app.
- Tap on SETTINGS.
- Turn on Stealth Tunnel.
- Connection protocol – TCP.
- Connection Port – 443.
- Turn on the switch for Connect via parent proxy.
- Edit and set parent proxy as 10.199.212.2 and 8080 as port.
- Turn on the switch for Custom TCP/http headers.
- Edit Custom TCP/http headers
- URL/host: mtn1app.mtn.com
- Request method: CONNECT
- Injection method: Normal
- Tick keep-alive and user-agent
- Press Generate and Validate and Save.
- Save all settings and Connect
This particular host is capped around 50MB. If you want more data, you can change the URL/Host to any of the following;
- mtn.pass.ng (mPulse data)
- smartapp.mtnnigeria.net:8080 (50MB data)
- datareset.mtnonline.com (10MB data)