Ghanaians users who use MTN have the opportunity to browse cheap all thanks to the mashup bundle on MTN network. This mashup bundle gives data that can be used to access only social media apps by giving you 50MB for as low as GHS 0.07.
On a normal day, no one would like to go for social data plan because it limits you to only using it on social media apps but with the help of AnonyTun VPN, you can browse cheap as it would allow you use the 50MB data gotten for GHS 0.07 on all apps (normal internet browsing). If you can get 50MB for GHS 0.07, accumulating this data should not be a problem for you since you will get to use it for all internet activities. So with this knowledge, I believe we should go on with learning how to set it up.
MTN Ghana Mashup settings on AnonyTun VPN
- Subscribe to an MTN mashup social data plan by dialling *567#. Reply with 1 > 1 > 2 type in 0.07 as the amount, then subscribe. Repeat this step to accumulate as much data as your airtime can purchase.
- Download AnonyTun VPN from here.
- Launch AnonyTun VPN, locate STEALTH SETTINGS & toggle it on.
- Select SSL in Connection Protocol and use 443 as the Connection Port.
- Go to Advanced SSL Settings and go on to edit SSL settings.
- Check the box True SSL & Spoof Host. Now enter either web.whatsapp.com or whatsapp.com as your host, click save and head back to the default page of AnonyTun VPN.
- Select the United States as your server’s choice & tap connect.
The VPN should connect within 10 – 15 seconds (this depends on your network speed). Once it connects, minimize the app and browse, download and stream until the data gets exhausted. Did this work for you?