mPulse is an exciting service from MTN which equips students between the ages of 9 and 15 with the resources they need to maximize their potential and be all they want to be. The service has two features: the mPulse tariff and the mPulse website.
MTN mPulse plan offers cheap data bundles to the mPulse subscribers that can be used to access mPulse website – mpulse.mtnonline.com. These data bundles are two in number and they are 700MB & 200MB data bundles priced at N150 & N50 respectively.
As you can see, the mPulse bundles are affordable but not too efficient because it lacks the power to be used on all websites & apps. It would be highly advisable to go for mPulse data plans now because of how cheap they are but when we tested what apps and websites the mPulse data could access, we found out that there might be some disadvantages to subscribing to this data plan.
From our discovery, we found out that the mPulse data plan could open YouTube and stream their videos, download apps & games from Google Playstore, access Google searches and accesses the mPulse website. These are what we could spot from testing out what and what the mPulse data could access, we tried accessing Telegram and WhatsApp with the data but it didn’t work and also websites aside from Google search.
In this article, I want to show you how you can power the mPulse data bundle and use it on all apps that you can find for use. Just like 9mobile’s SocialPak 2.5GB cheat, you will need a VPN called Stark VPN Reloaded.
If you’ve been following this blog for some while now, Stark VPN should not be new to you, we are still enjoying daily 50MB data from MTN using the app. In case you haven’t activated yours, you can learn how to do so here.
Now, just imagine if you stopped wasting cash by subscribing to MTN’s 750MB data for N500 and start subscribing to 700MB data for N150, that would be a great chance for you and hopefully save you some money in the long run.
Let’s be ideological here since you can subscribe to a 700MB data plan that costs just N150 or the 200MB data plan that costs N50, you won’t bother about insulting MTN for not helping matters when it comes to cheap data. However, powering the data to work on all apps and websites would make you enjoy this data to the maximum and download everything you need on your device(s) at a cheap rate. This is not an offer from MTN, it’s a cheat and I hope it lasts for us to enjoy it during this period.
Requirements for MTN mPulse cheat
- A registered MTN SIM card with at least N50 airtime
- Stark VPN Reloaded app – Download the latest version here
- An Android device
- Join our Telegram channel by clicking here for you not to miss out on our latest blog posts and other special offers
MTN mPulse 700MB cheat settings on Stark VPN Reloaded
- Migrate to MTN mPulse tariff plan by dialling ∗344∗1#
- Subscribe to any MTN mPulse data plan of your choice by dialling ∗344∗2∗1# (I advise you to go for the 700MB – N150 data plan; I’ll give you a reason why you should go for this plan)
- After subscribing to any of the mPulse data plans, launch the Stark VPN Reloaded app you downloaded from the link above
- Select CUSTOM as your Tweaks on the Stark VPN Reloaded app and tap the CUSTOM button
Immediately you tap that, you would be taken to a new page. This part is the main part so set everything as you see below;
- Select Connection Mode: HTTP
- Server Port: 8080
- Host Header: mtn.pass.ng
- Select Header Line Type: multiline
- Reverse Proxy: Do not tick
- Proxy Host: 10.199.212.2
- Proxy Port: 8080
After you’re done with setting all that up, go back to the app’s main page and hit the big red button, wait for some seconds for the VPN to connect and when it does, you can now use the data to do anything you want to do.
Things to note about MTN mPulse cheat via Stark VPN Reloaded
- The cheat is capped at the amount of data you buy; N150 will give you 700MB data, N50 will give you 200MB data
- To check your mPulse data, dial ∗559∗93#
- The 700MB data plan is valid for 14 days while the 200MB data plan is valid for 7 days
- To share this data via hotspot to other Android device or PC, click here
Ok! Remember I advised you to go for the 700MB data plan instead of the 200MB data plan, the reason for this is because MTN already has a normal 200MB data plan that costs just N50, you don’t need a VPN to use the data and the best part is that it is valid for 14 days. To activate this data, click here.
However, not every MTN subscriber can subscribe for the plan so if you find out that you’re ineligible for the offer, you can try the 200MB data plan for N50 on mPulse and power it with Stark VPN Reloaded. Do not forget to share this post with your friends.