The MTN 500MB e-Learning cheat is not a new topic to discuss, we should have a very good idea of how it works. After enjoying this cheat some months back, it got blocked but it’s back now, who knows for how long.
MTN gives its subscribers 500MB data for free to access their selected e-Learning sites, this data is valid till 11:59 PM of that same day. By default, you can use this data on some selected e-Learning sites, as an attempt to use it to access other sites/apps won’t work. However, with the help of some selected VPN apps, you can use 500MB to browse and download anything from the internet.
HA Tunnel VPN is popular amongst others and it’s the VPN we would use to power the e-Learning data in this article. Without wasting any more time, let’s get started.
MTN Nigeria e-Learning 500MB cheat for HA Tunnel Plus VPN settings
- Visit screenclass.com, navigate through the website until you receive a pop-up notification telling you about the 500MB data you’ve received.
- Download and install HA Tunnel Plus VPN from Google Playstore and download this MTN e-Learning config file here.
- Launch the HA Tunnel Plus VPN, tap the three-dot at the top corner, select Import/Export, tap Import Config, locate the file in your device folder, and tap on it to import.
- Tap START to connect the VPN.
This is one way to use the 500MB e-Learning cheat with HA Tunnel, if you encounter little issues with this setup, you can try this other setup. It is easier and doesn’t require much work.
- Launch the HA Tunnel Plus VPN.
- Toggle off CUSTOM SETUP and select NG | MTN [500MB/DAY].
- Hit the start button, wait for some seconds for it to connect.
You don’t need to visit an e-Learning website before you can receive the free 500MB data. Connecting to the VPN app will gift you the data automatically (in most cases).
There are different procedures to take if you want to share this data on both PCs and Android devices. They are:
- How to share a VPN connection over Android hotspot to PC (No root!)
- How to tether Android VPN connection to PC using PdaNet+
- How to share an Android VPN connection over a WiFi hotspot
You can check your MTN e-Learning data balance by dialling ∗131∗4#. Finally, you need to view ads on the app to have more time to use it.
I hope this tutorial was helpful to you and you were able to set up this free browsing cheat. If you encounter any issue with configuring this tweak, feel free to leave your query in the comment section below.