MyBonus is a shopping platform that pays you for shopping with them. This platform works just like Z-Union. If you enjoyed Z-Union, you should enjoy this one too because it works exactly like it. Like Z-Union, you are entitled to earn at least N200 daily with MyBonus.
Now, if you’re looking to spam this payment platform as you did for Z-Union, I’m pretty sorry for you as you won’t find it easy-going at your end, but feel free to try it out. However, make sure you finish reading this article to get all the information you need on MyBonus.
How does MyBonus work?
As a customer, you recharge your account with a specific amount and get entitled to place 60 orders, and you get to earn a certain percentage for each order you place.
There are six packages or plans available for you to subscribe to, the least package costs one thousand Naira, and the highest package is eight million Naira. The six packages available on MyBonus are:
- Silver Hall: Minimum amount is N1,000; the maximum amount is N59,999. You get to earn 3% for each order.
- Golden Hall: Minimum amount is N60,000; the maximum amount is N179,999. You get to earn 3.5% for each order.
- Platinum Hall: Minimum amount is N180,000; the maximum amount is N499,999. You get to earn 4% for each order.
- Diamond Hall: Minimum amount is N500,000; the maximum amount is N2,999,999. You get to earn 4.5% for each order.
- Crown Hall: Minimum amount is N3,000,000; the maximum amount is N7,999,999. You get to earn 5% for each order.
- Supreme Hall: Minimum amount is N8,000,000. You get to earn 5.5% for each order.
As you can see, there’s no maximum amount that you can put on this platform, so this means that the limit to how much you can earn depends on how much you can recharge your MyBonus account with.
What is MyBonus minimum withdrawal threshold?
The minimum withdrawal amount is N1,000, and the maximum withdrawal amount is N100,000,000.
As explained already, after recharging your account with at least N1,000, you’re entitled to place 60 orders each day and earn a certain percentage of the amount you recharge.
Let’s assume you make a recharge of N1,000, which should give you 3% of the amount per order, and you have to place 60 orders. After placing the 60 orders, you get to earn a total of N30 for that day. Also, the money you paid to recharge your MyBonus account is still yours. You can withdraw it anytime you feel like it.
How to join MyBonus
If you feel like giving MyBonus a try, you can create an account using this link. Sign up for an account by providing your username, phone number, and your desired password. Once you’re done with providing all of that, tap registered, and tap go download. This should direct you to your app store (Google Playstore & Apple Store) to download the MyBonus app.
How to recharge my MyBonus account?
Before you think about recharging your account, you need to complete your profile on the platform. It’s easy to do this and won’t take you up to three minutes. All you need to do is:
- Launch the app, tap Mine at the bottom navigation area;
- Tap Profile and complete your profile;
- Go back to the previous menu, i.e., ‘Mine’ page;
- Tap Address Management and fill in your original name and phone number.
After doing these things, you’re all prepped up to recharge your MyBonus account. All you need to do is:
- Go to the Mine page and tap Recharge;
- Select Online recharge and tap the Next button;
- Input your recharge amount, remember the least amount should be 1000, then tap Recharge Amount. Wait for some seconds for a pop-up to show, pay using your card. After making payment, your account should get credited, and you can start enjoying the full benefits of MyBonus.
How can I withdraw from MyBonus?
- Go to the Mine page and tap Withdraw;
- Since it’s your first time visiting the page, you need to fill in your banking details, do that, enter your withdrawal amount and click Withdraw Cash Now;
- You’ll be asked to enter your security code, ignore that and tap Reset security code> then fill the space where you’re asked to provide a new security code, confirm your security code and tap Confirm Changes to save. Repeat these same steps to withdraw your cash successfully.
Each of your withdrawal orders will be completed within 48 hours, and there would be a 5% tax deduction of the withdrawal amount from your balance after applying for withdrawal.
How to earn more from MyBonus
MyBonus has a referral program that would see you earn as much as you can for as long as the platform exists. MyBonus referral program is based on a three-level agency mechanism:
- The first-level commission is 16%
- The second-level commission is 8%
- Thee third-level commission is 4%
If you invite ten first-level agents and make recharges of N10,000 each, you get to earn at least N480 from one person each day and N14,000 in a month. If the ten first-level agents invite ten second-level agents, you can get at least N2,400 each day and N72,000 in a month. Now, if the second-level agents invite third-level agents, you can get at least N12,000 daily and N360,000 monthly. That’s how great the MyBonus referral program is. Now the burning question, “how can I get my own referral link?”
- Log in to the MyBonus app on the main dashboard, and tap Share it;
- Tap Copy to copy your invite link, then share it with your friends and family.
To sum it all up, there are few ways to make money on MyBonus. The first way to make money is through order commission. Remember that there are 6 shopping halls in total. The higher your level, the more money you make every day.
The balance of 1,000 – 59,999 is Silver Hall. You can earn 3% of the total balance every day. If you have 10,000 Naira, you can get 300 Naira per day.
The balance of 60,000 – 179,999 is the golden hall. You can earn 3.5% of the total balance every day. If you have 100,000 Naira, you can earn 3,500 Naira every day.
The balance of 180,000 – 499,999 is the Platinum Hall. You can earn 4% of the total balance every day. If you have 300,000 Naira, you can earn 12,000 Naira every day.
The balance of 500,000 – 2,999,999 is Diamond Hall. You can earn 4.5% of the total balance every day. If you have 1 million Naira, you can get 45,000 Naira every day.
The balance is 3,000,000 – 7,999,999 for the royal family. You can earn 5% of the total balance every day. If you have 5 million Naira, you can earn 250,000 Naira every day.
The balance of over 8 million is the highest level. You can earn 5.5% of your total balance every day. If you have 10 million Naira, you can earn 550,000 Naira every day.
The second main way to make money is team commissions. This is a completely free way to make money. You don’t even need to recharge your account. You can get a lot of team commissions by invitation. Team agent is divided into 3 levels:
- The user who registered with your invitation code is your level 1 agent;
- The user who registered with your level 1 agent invitation code is your level 2 agent;
- The user who registered with your level 2 agent invitation code is your level 3 agent;
You can get 16% of the first-level agent’s daily order commission, 8% of the daily order commission for level 2 agents, and 4% of the daily order commission for level 3 agents.
If everyone invites 10 people, then you will have:
- There are 10 first-level agents, 100 second-level agents, and 1,000 third-level agents.
If everyone invites 20 people, then you will have:
- There are 20 first-level agents, 400 second-level agents, and 8,000 third-level agents.
Therefore, if everyone tops up 10,000 Naira, they can earn 300 Naira every day. The team commissions you can earn in one day are:
If everyone invites 10 people, it will be:
- 10 x 300 x 16% = 480
- 100 x 300 x 8% = 2400
- 1000 x 300 x 4% = 12000
- 480 + 2400 + 12000 = 14880 (daily team commission)
- 14880 x 3% = 446 (Order commission)
This is all that I can share with you on MyBonus. If you have more questions, you can drop them in the comment box below, and I’ll be delighted to answer all of your queries.
If you also wish to speak with any of the customer care agents, you can contact them with the details provided in the app. Kindly head on to the Service page in the app to get their info.