Following a similar fashion as Smile 4G, there is the NTEL 4G unlimited free browsing available. Of course, you will need a VPN to have access to this free browsing other than that, it is free to use and totally enjoyable because of how fast it is.
NTEL has 4G coverage is only available in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, meaning that if you’re not in any of these states, you can’t enjoy this cheat. Without any further ado, let’s see how we can set up this free browsing cheat.
How to setup NTEL 4G unlimited free browsing cheat
- Download and install EC Tunnel Lite or Pro VPN from Google Playstore.
- Launch the VPN app and update tweaks. You will need a working internet connection for this to work.
- Select both the server and tweak as NG|NTEL 4G UNLIMITED and hit the large icon for it to connect. It should connect within some seconds given that you have a good internet connection. If you’re using the EC Pro VPN, ensure you select the Proxy Port 80 for it to connect.
That’s all for the NTEL 4G unlimited free browsing cheat. Alternatively, you can use Stark VPN for this. You can download and install Stark VPN from Google Playstore, launch the VPN, update tweaks using a working internet connection, select NG – Ntel Unlimited as tweak, hit the big red button and wait for it to connect.
You can share this tweak via hotspot to another Android device or PC. Here are some helpful tutorials on how to go about that:
- How to share a VPN connection over Android hotspot to PC (No root!)
- How to tether Android VPN connection to PC using PdaNet+
If you encounter any issue while setting this up, feel free to drop a query in the comment section below, and if on the other hand, it works for you, feel free to share with your friends.