PennyTree, a gamified digital lifestyle platform launched in December 2021, has experienced exponential growth and Market acceptance, offering products and services such as utility bill payment, a wallet system that enables free transfer in record time, Target savings which allow users to save frequently to meet a goal without charges, Personal vault for locking away funds for a set period and earning reasonable interest and of course, Penn Rules which is expected to help users experience the possibilities of lifestyle and finance being mutually inclusive.
- Penn Rules: With Penn Rules, you can save as you earn, save as you spend, save as you live and save as you interact in the digital village without second-guessing.
- Target Savings: With automated savings, you can save towards multiple goals, achieve them all and grow your money. Start saving with as low as N100 and as frequent as daily, weekly and monthly. Hit targets with PennyTree.
- Personal Vault: Create a locked savings plan and shun untimely withdrawals. Save and grow your money with an interest of up to 15% per annum. You earn better on PennyTree than your Bank’s savings account. You can lock funds for a minimum duration of 30 days.
- Payments: On PennyTree, you can pay for utilities (DStv, GOtv, Startimes, Postpaid and Prepaid Electricity Packages), buy airtime and data subscriptions.
- Penn Wallet and Transfers: Penn Wallet is the digital wallet that allows you to do a transfer from a Penn Wallet to another Penn Wallet using the unique user ID. You can send money to friends and family on the Penn ecosystem with zero charges.
- Save Securely: PennyTree uses the highest levels of Internet Security, secured by 256 bits SSL security encryption as they have partnered with PCIDSS level 1 compliant payment processor for the security of funds.
- No transfer charges, no charges on recurring debit, no monthly fees, and no maintenance fees.
PennyTree is available to use as an app and despite offering this many services, PennyTree users also stand a chance to earn money on the go via its referral program. Users get to earn N500 for every individual they invite to sign up using their referral code and get verified on PennyTree.
- Read Also: How to earn N500 per referral on Bundle app
You will get paid for your referrals every 30 days, you can decide to withdraw to your bank account or make use of their services. It’s that simple.
Steps to join the PennyTree referral program
- Download and install PennyTree from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Launch the app, create an account by filling in your details (Use referral code • 5774E723).
- Verify your account by confirming your email address, and adding a bank account & debit card (N100 would be deducted from your card’s bank account to verify the card’s linkage).
- After completing this step, you’ll gain access to the referral program, tap Refer & Earn, copy your referral code and share with friends and family who wants to sign up on PennyTree.
The referral program only rewards the referee, the referral has to follow the same steps listed above to earn. There is another way to earn on this platform aside from the PennyTree referral program, this other way is using an Exclusive Associate Program launched by the platform for young people to help tackle the issues of unemployment and unemployability in Nigeria.
The program is set up with layers and tools which reinforces the values of hard and smart work with proper reward, enables them to become financially disciplined (especially with savings), get monthly bonuses and remuneration which ensure earning between ₦68,000 and ₦204,000 in 30 Days, build their network and look great on their resume. Participants of the program will be known as ‘Penn Exclusive Associates.’
According to Ayo Ogunlowo, PennyTree’s Co-founder, “PennyTree’s Exclusive Associate Program is designed to encourage and reward smart work among young people, networking, effective communication skills and creativity as long as they have a smartphone and BVN.”
PennyTree’s Brand, Marketing and Corporate Communications Manager, Elsie Godwin also added “PennyTree is not just concerned about helping Nigerian youths’ savings culture and making it seamless but to provide young people with skills through additional education and training, which ensures that they have a better shot at earning a good income in the global village.”
- How to participate: Visit mypennytree.com/program to apply (Application to the program commences today and will close on the 14th of January,2022).
The Exclusive PennyTree Associate program has an iterative cycle of 30 Days and is now open for the first cycle to any Nigerian living in Nigeria between the ages of 18 and 35, have a BVN, own a smartphone and be active on at least 4 of the top social media platforms in Nigeria.