MTN YouTube streaming pack is a time-based plan that lets all MTN subscribers watch videos straight on YouTube for a specific time period. The YouTube Streaming Pack has three plans under it, they are;
- 1hr YouTube Pack
- 3hrs YouTube Pack
- YouTube Night Pack (12am–5am)
Out of the three plans listed above, the YouTube Night Pack happens to be the cheapest costing nothing more than N50. This particular plan allows you stream YouTube for up to 5 hours as you can see the time frame up there. As for the rest plans, you can find more about them in this article. This is because, we are here for a much pressing matter.
We all know that the tendency to use the data to browse all apps instead of only YouTube is very thick, which means that it is possible and it has been tested by some members on my group.
Here’s the gist, do you know that with the YouTube Night Pack, you can get up to 500MB in total for just N50? Now, think about it, if N50 airtime can get you 500MB data, then N100 will surely fetch you 1GB. We don’t know anything about the other plans but we are fully aware that, using this particular tweak on this article, you should be able to browse all apps on your phone using the YouTube bundle.
How to power all apps with MTN YouTube Streaming Pack
- First of all, ensure that you subscribe to any of the YouTube plan, preferably, the N50 plan.
- Download Samsung Max VPN on your Android phone – Playstore download link | Telegram download link.
- Launch the Samsung Max VPN on your device and put on your data.
- Lastly, make sure that the VPN connects, minimize it and start using your data until it finishes.
Like I stated earlier, the N50 plan will allow you use up to 500MB data and when you exhaust it, you have to either buy another plan or wait till the next night. If you enjoyed the tutorial, please share with your friends.