Estimated reading time: 8 minute(s)
Over 60% of people in Africa remain unbanked and can’t access the most basic financial services to invest in their education and businesses, which limits their full potential. Nobody should be denied access to participate in the world economy because of their circumstances or background.
With a passionate team, sophisticated mobile platform, and a fast-growing community of users, OPay is making financial services more efficient for millions of users and it starts with the ability to pay and have access to the right opportunities at the right time.
OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay everyday to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries.
Oride(OPay) is a mobile wallet developed by Opera and designed for Android devices. With this app, you can send and receive money or even request for a bike just by the touch of a button. It allows you to live a life of ease and comfort with the touch of a button on your phone.
With OPay you can send and receive money to any bank in Nigeria and it is cheaper than any bank fee. They charged N35 for any bank transfer you do from the app to your bank, but now, they charge on N10 per transfer. You can also use the app for mobile money business to generate more income.
Features of ORide(Opay) app
- Hail a bike (ORide): With OPay you can hail a bike and pay instantly from your OPay account. Refer a friend to use ORide and you get coupons to enjoy free rides with ORide.
- Send and request money: Choose from your contact book or type in a phone number to send or request money for free.
- Multiple funding options: Funding your wallet is so easy. You can fund from your bank app or by adding your cards.
- Mobile data: Purchase airtime for family or friends from any network within the OPay app.
- Subscribe for cable TV: You can pay for your GOTV, DSTV and STARTIMES subscription using OPay and the beauty is we don’t charge any convenience fee.
- Electricity bill: You can pay for your prepaid electricity with OPay and they don’t charge any convenience fee.
- Order food: You can order food from your favourite and best restaurants from the OPay app.
- Digital receipts: Gather all of your purchase history all in one place.
- Betting: Fund your Bet9ja wallet from your OPay app. No convenience fee required.
OPay app does everything for you, this is why it is called the Seamless Mobile Money Service. Click here to download the OPay app and get started with their services today.
The owners of the app also gives individuals the opportunity to make money with the app. This is by becoming their agent.