Here’s another referral program that can help you add little or more cash to your bank account. It’s the Standard Chartered referral program!
We could recall when this same group of people gave out N3000 in cash to everyone who opened an account with them online. If I am not wrong, few Nigerians, if not many, enjoyed the giveaway from these people. Yes, they are back again with another offer, but it comes in the referral program format.
You get to earn N2000 for just referring one person to do a little task for them (Standard Chartered). If we do our calculations right and you’re able to bring at least one or let’s say five individuals, you will receive N10,000 cash live and direct if we complete the given task.
- Read Also: Kuda referral program, earn N200 per referral.
Who doesn’t like getting money the right way? However, write it off your mind if you think this referral program would just be a walkover, but don’t panic just yet as I am going to disclose how you can go about this whole referral program process.
How to participate in the Standard Chartered referral program
You must have a Standard Chartered bank account to be able to participate in this program. You shouldn’t worry much about going to a bank to do that as you can create the account from your home’s comfort with your smartphone. All you need to do is download the Standard Chartered Mobile app from your Google Playstore or Apple Store. Here’s how to create a Standard Chartered bank account with your mobile phone.
Download SC Mobile App and tap on “Open Account.”
Start the application by entering your BVN in the provided field.
Enter the 6-digits OTP sent to your Mobile Number.
Update your contact details (where required) and share some more information about yourself.
Take your selfie photo and upload your valid ID card and Signature (optional).
Review the details you have provided and accept the Terms and Conditions.
Submit the request and wait for a while for your account to be created. Note: Where the account number is not displayed immediately on the screen, Standard Chartered will send provisional registration details to your Email Address and mobile number after a while. A staff of the bank might also contact you.
You do all of that immediately, have it in mind that you’re just a few steps away from getting started with the referral program. Also, not to waste any more of your time, here’s what you need to do to earn at least N2000 from the Standard Chartered referral program.
- Log in to your SC Mobile Nigeria app and retrieve your unique referral code. Tap on the Menu selection, and in the lower white refer box, you will find your own unique Referral Code.
- Ask friends and family to download the SC Mobile Nigeria app from their app store and use your referral code when opening the account.
- After opening an account, ensure that your referrals: (i) Conduct a transaction; and (ii) Request for a Debit card. After doing all of that, expect to see your credit reward in your SC bank account within five (5) working days.
You can refer anyone to download the SC Mobile Nigeria app from the app stores to open a new account. To open a new account, the person you are referring to should;
- Be a new customer to SCB Nigeria (they must not have created an SCB Nigeria account before)
- Have a BVN and valid identification
- Be eligible for an SCB Nigeria account via the Mobile app (They must be a resident of Nigeria).
You can refer as many people as you wish to enjoy the SCB digital banking experience and will get rewards for each referral as soon as they complete the required action on their account. There’s no ending date for this referral program as they (Standard Chartered) can terminate the referral program at any time, so good luck!