Glo WTF bundles is a social media pack well known for offering more data at a lesser cost. Since it is a social media data bundle, you don’t need to think twice before you know that you can have access to only social media apps using this data. There are at least three data plans under this bundle;
- 100MB for N25 which is valid for 1 day;
- 200MB for N50 which is valid for 7 days; and
- 500MB for N100 which is valid for 30 days.
It is only ideal for some people to use this data on social media apps, for the rest of us, we prefer using it to continue with our normal internet activities and yes, it is possible to use the Glo WTF bundle to download files, all you need is help from a VPN app.
We’ve gone through how we can use Psiphon Pro VPN to power the bundle to work on all apps including downloading files, it’s been a while but it still works. Here today, I’ll show you how you can power this bundle with another VPN called Thunder VPN.
How to power all apps with Glo WTF using Thunder VPN
- Subscribe to any Glo WTF data plan by dialling *777#, select Data Bundles > Social bundle > WTF bundle and select any of the options to activate a plan.
- Download and install Thunder VPN from Google Playstore.
- Launch the VPN, put on your data connection, and tap the CONNECT icon close to the animated character. Once it connects, you can start browsing.
Note that this tweak isn’t going to give you unlimited data, you get to use the volume of data you get from any WTF data plan purchased.
One last thing, ensure that you have little airtime on your Glo SIM balance to make sure that your data connection stays stable while using this trick. If this doesn’t work for you, feel free to leave a comment below, and if it does, don’t forget to share with your friends.