Estimated reading time: 5 minute(s)
It’s probably time to let the cat out of the bag. Since the time we started uploading files on our Telegram channel, there have been so many questions as at how we do it because most of the files were relatively too large for just a normal subscription plan to handle. This resulted in our members to begin to ask questions.
At first I enjoyed uploading the files this is only because I wasted as little as 10kb of data uploading a file of about 1GB and having used this particular method to share numerous files on the Telegram channel, I’ve decided to teach you guys how to upload files on Telegram without waisting any data.
I know that after many readers read this article, they will be encouraged to create their own channel for either apps, games or movies and this is good. Without wasting any much of your time, let me show you how to upload files on Telegram without using any data.
How to upload files on Telegram without using any data
- Download BGram app from here.
- After installing the BGram app, launch it.
- Create your channel on Telegram, it is very easy to do or if you have one, simply skip this step.
- Go to another channel that uploads either apps/games or movies, tap on the file, look for edit and repost, tap on it.
- Click on the Airplane icon, select the channel that you want to upload it to i.e your channel and press Done.
- Now go to that your channel and see if the file has been uploaded, it should be there.
Now you know how we upload files on our Telegram channel. That brings us to this part, if you are not yet part of Qualytech channel, you can join now by clicking here and also if you find it difficult in understanding the whole procedure, simply watch the video tutorial before it.