Referral programs are sure that we use to make money; it’s very assuring but can sometimes be tiring. There’s a new referral program in town hosted by VPD money themselves.
I’m pretty sure that most of you are reading this now should have heard about this referral program that pays you N500 for every person you refer to join the platform, but after giving it a trial, you seem to be lost as the N500 that was promised by your upline has not gotten to you. Not to worry, this article is here to help answer as many questions as you have about the VPD referral program. Before we go on, why don’t we get to know what exactly is VPD Money?
What is VPD Money?
VPD Money is a smart financial product for mobile people who care about easy, smart, and secure transactions. It’s as simple as that! With VPD money, you can receive money, make payments, keep track of your expenditures, and enjoy easy access to your favorite international brands. Just look at this platform as a mobile bank just like Kuda.
Features of VPD Money
- Unlimited free transfers.
- Access to borderless payments via virtual cards.
- Cash backs on every transaction.
- Easy conversion from the local currency to international currencies.
- Access to exclusive tickets, top-ups, bills & subscription payment services in minutes!
This information is helpful, but we are most concerned about how we can participate in the VPD referral program and earn some cash for ourselves before they put an end to it.
VPD referral program promises to reward you with N500 cash that you can use for anything whatsoever, meaning you can transfer the cash to any of your other bank accounts, i.e., if you have any, buy airtime, and so on.
I’m sure some calculations would be going through your mind as to how you’re going to earn N5,000 cash if you refer 10 people, N10,000 cash if you refer 20 people, and so on. If I should put myself in your shoe, I’ll be glad to be there. Alright, enough with all the long talks, let’s see how we can participate in this VPD referral program and make cash.
- The first step you need to take is to download the VPD app from either Google Playstore or the Apple store.
- Launch the app and tap SIGN-UP.
- Fill in your phone number. You should use your WhatsApp number. Please verify your phone number using the OTP sent to your line after you provide it. If you fail to see any OTP code after some seconds, you can request it to be sent to your inbox on WhatsApp.
- For the next part, you need to provide your BVN (It’s totally safe to do so).
- The next step would require you to provide your personal details and ensure that they are the same information in your BVN so that VPD can confirm your identity.
- You will need to provide a selfie photo of yourself for confirmation, provide a username and password that you would use to gain access to your VPD account. When asked for a referral code, you can use this; 3P8TBR. After doing this, confirm your email address by clicking the link sent to you via mail.
- Login to your VPD account, tap More located at the bottom navigation area, tap Referral, and copy down your referral code somewhere, or you can use the share button to spread the word about VPD. You will get N500 for every friend that registers using your referral code. The more you refer, the more you make money.
If you refer people and don’t get to see any update on your account, don’t panic. It takes at least 12 hours for your newly created VPD Money account to get verified and for all bonuses to enter your account.
As soon as you see the money in your VPD account, you can send the money to another bank account or use it to buy airtime for yourself, friends or family members, anyone that suits you best.
Don’t forget to use the referral code 3P8TBR while registering for an account. It’s not compulsory to use it as it won’t hinder your chances of earning anything from the referral program. Using the code is just a means to donate to my work. If you have any questions about this program, please drop them in the comment box below. I’ll be happy to help.