Estimated reading time: 6 minute(s)
It has not even being a year since Airtel launched the iFlix app, and now, 9mobile has just introduced an app called SuperTV. With SuperTV, you can watch movies and TV series on the go.
Unlike iFlix, DStv Now or any other television app, you can watch these movies on the SuperTV app for free of charge anywhere in Nigeria. You have the liberty to watch hit movies and TV shows from any location in Nigeria on your smartphone or tablet with zero data/internet cost.
You can watch Hollywood, Nollywood, Bollywood, Igbo Nollywood, Kannywood, Yoruba Nollywood, Live TV, Documentary, Comedy, Lifestyle, Musical, TV shows and more on any connected device such as Android phones and tablets, iPhone, iPad, desktop, Laptop, Mac and Smart TV.
You can only watch stream the SuperTV app for free only if you are on the 9mobile network, any other network provider will carry data charges.
How does SuperTV work?
- Download SuperTV from your App store.
- Launch the app on your device.
- You are logged in automatically as long as you are on the 9mobile network.
- Click “SUBSCRIBE NOW” and select your desired plan. SuperTV offers Daily, Weekly and Monthly plans on Gold and Starter bouquets. However, you have free 7 days trial access to all the movies contents before you decide if you want to subscribe to daily, weekly or monthly banquets.
- Re-launch the app and then sign out from the dropdown menu.
- Launch the app again and begin watching movies and TV shows from our huge
Android users can download the SuperTV app from here, while iPhone & iPad, Windows and Mac users can download it directly from their app store. If you want to stream with Laptop or Desktop computer, you should visit their website, supertv.ng to do so.
Having trouble login into SuperTV App?
- Turn off your WiFi.
- Make 9mobile SIM your primary data sim if you are using a dual sim phone, change your APN settings from WAP to 9mobile.
- Your 9mobile data network must be turned ON.