9mobile SocialPak cheat has been on for some months now and users HTTP Injector and TLS Tunnel VPN should have seen the settings to power this cheat on their 9mobile SIM card already on other blogs.
You might wander why this blog did not write an article/articles about this cheat, well the main reason is updating the post or the users with current configuration files every time and that’s an issue at the moment.
Thankfully, X-VPN, a new VPN that just surfaced doesn’t need you to own any configuration file for this cheat to work. All you need is a one-time setting and you’re good to go.
I’ve been talking about the 9mobile cheat without even letting you know what the cheat has to offer. Here are some things to take not about the 9mobile cheat.
- This cheat is not unlimited, it is capped at 2.5GB in total per subscription
- The subscription is valid for 1 month
- You can do multiple subscriptions
- Downloading and browsing speed is very fast
Having known all of these, you will need some accessories for this cheat to work for you, they are;
- An Android phone
- 9mobile 3G or 4G sim
- 9mobile SocialPak bundle
- X-VPN – Free Private VPN Proxy – Download here (30 MB).
X VPN Settings For 9mobile SocialPak 2.5GB Cheat
- First and foremost, subscribe to the 9mobile SocialPak plan by dialing ∗343∗6∗9#. This plan is worth N350 and is valid for a month.
- Launch the X VPN app that you downloaded using the link above.
- After launching the app, you will get to the trial/login page, just swipe to the left until you get to the last page, then click on the X icon at the top-right corner to skip. (this is for the first time only).
- On the main page, click on Protocol and choose any one you wish to use, but I highly recommend you choose Protocol C as it is more faster and more stable than the rest.
- Tap on Connect and wait for some seconds. It will connect within 10 seconds. When it gets connected, minimize the app and start browsing, downloading and streaming whatever you like.
Like I said earlier on, this cheat is capped at 2.5GB. Initially, when you subscribe to the data using the code above and dial *228#, you will see 500MB data balance but there is a hidden 2GB data there for you to use via the VPN provided above.
Do not hesitate to drop a comment below if you face any challenges and don’t forget to share with your friends.