YoWhatsApp (YoWA), developed by Yousef Al-Basha, is regarded as one of the must-have WhatsApp mod for anyone. This WhatsApp mod offers enhanced customization, themes, changing styles, app lock, conversation locks, privacy mods, and also have support for dual WhatsApp. It shares so many similarities with other WhatsApp mod apps such as FMWhatsApp, WhatsApp Aero, GBWhatsApp, but has features that make it stand out from the rest. So what are these features?
Features of YoWhatsApp
- Supports calls.
- Emojis Changer.
- Zoom for profiles footage.
- Privacy mods: Hide the “Last seen.”
- Themes mods and Theme Server ( to download/apply themes).
- Amendment ticks/bubbles vogue Mod.
- Counter statistics for the group.
- Media preview without loading.
- Show Online/last Seen in Main Screen.
- Increase video size sending from 16 MB to 30 MB.
- Image sending increases from 10 pictures to 90.
- Increase status words from 139 characters to 250.
- Ability to proceed links on chat screen while not saving sender variety or cluster admin variety.
- Ability to press in links on your friends status without effort.
- The chance of identifying between traditional and broadcast messages.
- Hide the name and the date while copying to another chat user.
- Copy and Paste status.
- Added more docs file support pdf, Xls, txt, doc, ppt, vcard, xlsx, txt, RTF, Docx, pptx, and zip.
Features of YoWhatsApp v9.10
- Added Download for View Once images/video
- Added View All Messages sent by contact in the group (click on the name)
- Added Option to change Online Dot colour (FMMods > Home Screen > Rows)
- Fixed Archive Chat not showing on the group tab
- Fixed RC-TELEGRAM X recording box bug
- Fixed crash when trying to archive a hidden chat
- Fixed Large space in Hidden chat and archived chat
- Fixed Groups with “Admin Only” still showing send message box in some entry styles
- Fixed Whatsapp lock not working for pattern and PIN
- Fixed random notification crash
- Fixed notification not showing for Hidden Chats
- Fixed Random crash while using IG Status style
- Fixed Hide Call Buttons from conversation action bar not working
- Fixed Mute Icon not showing for chats in the groups’ tab
- Fixed Conversation Cards (multi chats) option not working
- Fixed Clicking on “WhatsApp” doesn’t open hidden chats on some phones
- Fixed “Who can call me” options not choosing contacts properly
- Fixed APK not installing on Android 5
- Fixed random crash after registering phone number on some phones
Where to download YoWhatsApp v9.05 apk
Download - YoWhatsApp v9.10
How to install YoWhatsApp on Android
You need to do is to allow app installations from unknown sources. There are different procedures to take to do this depending on your Android version. For:
Android 7 and lower
- Navigate to ‘Settings.’
Tap ‘Lock screen and security.’ If unavailable, tap ‘Security.’
Tap the ‘Unknown sources switch’ to turn it on or off. If unavailable, ‘Unknown sources’ to turn on or off. Enabled when a checkmark is present.
To continue, review the prompt then tap ‘OK.’
Android 8 and higher
- From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the centre of the display to access the apps screen.
- Navigate: Settings > Apps.
- Tap ‘Menu icon’ (upper-right).
- Tap’ Special access.’
- Tap ‘Install unknown apps.’
- Select the unknown app then tap the ‘Allow from this source switch’ to turn on or off.